• 2012 Wine Spectator "Award of Excellence"
• 2012 WA Wine Commission "Award of Distinction"
• 2010 Seattle Magazine Best "Historic Seattle Seafood Restaurant"
• 2009 WA Wine Commission "Award of Distinction"
• 2008 WA Wine Commission "Award of Distinction"
• 2007 Wine Enthusiast "Award of Distinction"
• 2007 Wine Spectator "Award of Excellence"
• 2007 WA Wine Commission "Most Improved Wine Program"
• 2006 WA Wine Commission "Award of Distinction"
• 2006 Wine Spectator "Award of Excellence"
Our saltwater pond is home to over 100 Steelhead.
Palisade ice spheres have the least surface area of any shape, allowing it to melt slower, keeping drinks cool & delicious longer.
Palisade has always had amazing elements. We've created a new range of dishes, updated the atmosphere, and rededicated ourselves to the best service in Seattle. These pieces add up to the best all occasion experience in town.
View the Palisade Short Film!
Take the Palisade Virtual Tour!
New, Chef-Inspired Cocktails!
Take in our spectacular view with a cocktail from our new "City View" menu. Unique ingredients like house-made brandied cherries, agave syrup and honey powder raise the bar... at the bar.
We have a great new range of seafood, steaks and raw bar - each dish prepared so its essence shines through.
Our raw bar is one of the finest in Seattle.
Our 600-gallon tank keeps Lobsters fresh to order.